Welcome ~ Thank you for visiting our church website.
A church where the Holy Spirit is alive, uniting people with Christ through:
Transforming Ministries, Vibrant Worship, Diligent Study and Warm Fellowship.
This Church acknowledges as it's Sole Head, Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Savior of man. In accordance with the teaching of our Lord and the practice of churches in our denomination, the Church recognizes two sacraments: Baptism and Holy Communion. Each member shall have the right to follow the Word of God according to the dictates of his own conscience under the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit.
Worship Service: Sunday's at 10:00 a.m.
- Family Communion the first Sunday of each month
- Blend of traditional and contemporary Christian music
- Church School for children K-8, begins immediately after the Children's Message. (September through June)
- Summer Worship (June through September)
- Children's bulletins available
- No summer church school
Positive Faith Messages
Sharing Joys and Concerns
Large Print Resources
Multi-Media Screens to enhance worship